s_feehan
s_feehan,
69400341

My screen will not light up at all on my LG phone. The phone

Customer Question

My screen will not light up at all on my LG phone. The phone is on, and the touch functions are working, but I can't see what it is doing.
Category: Android Devices
Expert:  Randy Boman replied 1 year ago.

My name is ***** ***** certified professional with over 10 years experience. I will be glad to assist you with this.

I am sorry to hear that you are having this issue.

What is the model number of your LG?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
LG34C
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Can you please call me, I am having issues with my computer at the moment. xxxxxxxxxx. Thanks
Expert:  s_feehan replied 1 year ago.

Hi there, my name is ***** ***** I'd like to help.. your previous expert opted out... Could you tell me if you'd like to continue?? I'd like to know if this phone was dropped and/or exposed to liquids when this problem started happening (or near it)

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The phone was not dropped or exposed to water that I know of
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
How many times am I going to be shoved off to another rep? My question was initially asked on 10/6/15 and here we are on 10/12/15 and NO ONE has answered my question. I believe I deserve a refund!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!