Richard, Android Specialist
Experience:  Android Systems Specialist
32989067

Why is my phone keep putting up a message that says

Customer Question

Why is my phone keep putting up a message that says unfortunately google search has stopped. I got a new SD card and spent 5 hrs with someone with Trac phone to get it working only in three days have this message reappear
Category: Android Devices
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.

Hi there and welcome

Can you tell me please the make and model of the phone?

Thank you

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
zte android model number z665c
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.

Thanks

Two causes for this, the firmware has crashed and needs to be reloaded, or the internal memory is failing.

Nothing to do with the SD card, and Tracfone should have known this very quickly

The only way to confirm this is via a hard reset. This will remove all data (contacts ect) and return the phone to new, but this cannot be avoided, its the only way to resolve or confirm the issue.

To do the reset

Go to Settings – Personal – Backup and Reset

Then choose Factory data reset

Let this complete, setup the phone again and tell me if you still get the error please

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Already did that and spent 5 hrs with tracphone worked for 3 days and message reappeared
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.

thanks, ***** ***** know the issue

It is the internal memory that has faulted.

A corrupted firmware can cause this. But we have ruled this out now

I am really sorry about this and you are going to have to return the phone to have it replaced. It will be covered by the warranty if this has not expired, and the replacement will be done at no cost to you.

I am really sorry about this, and if you have problems, or would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.

And if you can take a second to rate my service, that would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you