Viet - Android Tech
Viet - Android Tech, Technician
Experience:  Troubleshoot Android Devices.
30037186

I have books that I have bought and paid Amazon and they are

Customer Question

I have books that I have bought and paid for from Amazon and they are in my content page but will not download to my kindle - I went to best buy to the geek squad and the re loaded my network onto my kindle but only 5 books downloaded and not I think that the network is no longer attached or something
Category: Android Devices
Expert:  Viet - Android Tech replied 1 year ago.

I'm sorry about the issue. Is the Kindle asking for your Wi-Fi/wireless password?

What is the brand / model of your Internet/wireless modem/router device?

Do you have a laptop/wireless computer that is currently able to connected via wireless? If so, does it have Windows xp, vista, or 7, 8, or Mac?

Please reply at the box below. Thank you.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I donot know it is thru infinity (comcast)
No on the laptop/wireless

Thank you. Please let me know the followings:

1. Is the Kindle asking for your Wi-Fi/wireless password? Go to Wi-Fi / wireless setting on the kindle, then select / connect to your Wi-Fi/wireless network name.

2. Can you please check at the back/bottom of your internet modem/router device for the model? Usually, the modem/router device was given to you previously from Comcast/Xfinity.

- Do you see any password/key/passphrase there? If yes, can you please try it on the kindle? (Note: Password/key is case-sensitive.)

3. If that does not work, besides the kindle, do you also have a windows or mac computer?