Viet - Android Tech
Viet - Android Tech, Technician
Experience:  Troubleshoot Android Devices.
30037186

I have an L.G. MS631TN G- STYLO smart phone. How can I

Customer Question

I have an L.G. MS631TN G- STYLO smart phone. How can I adjust the number of rings (or the time ) before my voicemail picks up?
Category: Android Devices
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Viet - Android Tech replied 1 year ago.

I'm sorry about the issue. Who is your wireless / mobile phone carrier, such as AT&T, Verizon, Sprint, T-Mobile, etc.?

Have you tried to dial to your voicemail on your phone, then there, check for menu/options, then see if it has the option to change the number of rings?

If that does not work, you an call your phone carrier, and they can set the number of rings for you.

Please reply at the box below to continue troubleshooting. Thank you.