Richard, Android Specialist
Experience:  Android Systems Specialist
32989067

I just bought a Toshiba 7" android tablet, kernel 4.4.2

Customer Question

I just bought a Toshiba 7" android tablet, kernel 4.4.2 version and I have to have whatsapp and Yahoo messenger and it says my device doesn't support these apps. And every time I ask the question I am asked what my settings are, and when I ask what settings
are they referring to, I can't make a response or get a response. I know other people have the same tablet and do have these apps. Please just tell me what settings I need so I can correct this issue. Otherwise this tablet is of no use to me what so ever.
And I don't want an automated answer I want to be able to respond. Thank you
Category: Android Devices
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I just bought a Toshiba 7" android tablet, kernel 4.4.2 version and I have to have whatsapp and Yahoo messenger and it says my device doesn't support these apps. And every time I ask the question I am asked what my settings are, and when I ask what settings are they referring to, I can't make a response or get a response. I know other people have the same tablet and do have these apps. Please just tell me what settings I need so I can correct this issue. Otherwise this tablet is of no use to me what so ever. And I don't want an automated answer I want to be able to respond. Thank you
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.

Hi there and welcome

There are no settings that control this, it goes based on the firmware and specifications of the device. First, from where exactly are you trying to install the apps from? The Google Play Store? Somewhere else?