Ashik, Android Tech
Experience:  Personal Experience with many Android devices and versions
16433418

I had a password/account, but haven't used it in quite

Customer Question

I had a password/account, but haven't used it in quite awhile. Now I can't log in to download an audio book I want. What to do?
Category: Android Devices
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
It didn't work
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Ashik replied 1 year ago.

Hi and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question.

I assume you are talking about your Amazon account. The Amazon ID/account would be your email address and if you don't remember the password, you can reset it from here --> https://www.amazon.com/gp/css/account/forgot-password/email.html

See here --> http://www.amazon.com/gp/help/customer/display.html?nodeId=201121280

If you have any difficulty on following the steps above, please let me know by replying in here.

Remember, this is not my final answer. If my solutions didn't work please don't rate me bad or poor. Instead please reply back to me and I will continue to help you until we fix the problem or you are satisfied.

Expert:  Ashik replied 1 year ago.

Hi there, I'm just checking. How is it going ?