Josh, Technician
Experience:  Android technician
50836188

Bought a used encore2 with prior owners password and windows

Customer Question

Bought a used encore2 with prior owners password ***** windows signon, is there a way to clear and reset?
Category: Android Devices
Expert:  Josh replied 1 year ago.

Hi!

Turn the tablet off.

Hold the volume up button and then hold the power button until it turns on. Release the power button and keep holding the volume button until you see a menu.

You should be given the choice of entering setup or HDD recovery. Choose HDD recovery. You'll eventually see a "Choose an option" screen. Select Troubleshoot > Reset your PC.

Expert:  Josh replied 1 year ago.

I have not heard back from you in a while -- If the issue is resolved, please rate our session as EXCELLENT, GOOD, or OK and press Submit so I am credited with helping you otherwise please reply back so we can continue with the issue.