Russell H., Service Tech
Experience:  8+ years of professional experience
13568747

My order #102-9159294-4009008. Hauwei Phone batteries was

Customer Question

My order #102-9159294-4009008. for 2 Hauwei Phone batteries was ordered. I received the package on Sept. 18, 2015. The package only contained 1 battery. I paid through my credit card. I can keep the one but I should get a credit for unshipped item.
Category: Android Devices
Expert:  Russell H. replied 1 year ago.

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.

That is what is called an order that arrives in defective condition. You must contact the vendor or store that shipped the order to you, and complain there about the order having arrived in defective condition or wrongly packed.

Contact the vendor or store or shipper's Customer Service number, I advise. (If you need help finding that number, let me know what vendor or store sold you the batteries.)