Ashik, Android Tech
Experience:  Personal Experience with many Android devices and versions
16433418

My kindle two was destryed by heat from our hot weather. I

Customer Question

My kindle two was destryed by heat from our hot weather. I bought a new paper white called Ken's kindle #3. Ineed to know how to download my many unread novels to my paper
white. i must have at least 25 nor so unreead books.
XXXX XXXX
Category: Android Devices
Expert:  Ashik replied 1 year ago.

Hi and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question.

All your books are saved on the Amazon account (i.e in cloud). All you have to do is register the new Kindle with the same Amazon account you used on your old Kindle and all the books can be redownloaded. I assume you already did this part. So you will see the purchased books under Cloud section, in Books. Open Books, tap Cloud and you will see the books there. Download them. You will not be charged again.

Another way is, on your computer, goto Amazon's Manage Content and Devices site i.e go to this website --> http://amazon.com/myk

Log in to your account. You can find all your books there. Just send or download them to your new Kindle (deliver the book to your Kindle using the 'Actions...' menu to the right of the title).

If you have any difficulty, please let me know and I will walk you through it.

Remember, this is not my final answer. If my solutions didn't work please don't rate me bad or poor. Instead please reply back to me and I will continue to help you until we fix the problem or you are satisfied.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I found a listing for 2012. Where are my books to 2015 /
Expert:  Ashik replied 1 year ago.

Are you looking on your Kindle itself (under Cloud) or the Amazon Manage Content and Devices website ?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I also think I may have used a wrong passwod to
Expert:  Ashik replied 1 year ago.

You have to sign in to the original account you used on your previous Kindle. Go to this website and sign in with your correct Amazon account --> http://amazon.com/myk

Do you see your purchased books there ?