Richard, Android Specialist
Experience:  Android Systems Specialist
32989067

Where do my mp3 downloads go? how can I find them after they

Customer Question

where do my mp3 downloads go? how can I find them after they download? can I direct downloads to all go to my sd card
the above questions are for a samsung tab A tablet
Category: Android Devices
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.

Hi there and welcome

By default they go to your downloads folder. Go to your Apps, then open the app My Files.

There look in the downloads folder for these.

Else check in the folder that has the same name as the app you used for downloading

The default download location will depend on which app you use for downloading the MP3.

Check in the settings of the App for this. If it is not an option, then it can only go to either the downloads folder or the folder with the same name as the App as this will be hard coded in the app itself.

If you have continued problems, or would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.

Else if you can take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then submit, that would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you