Viet - Android Tech
Viet - Android Tech, Technician
Experience:  Troubleshoot Android Devices.
30037186

My Samsung Galaxy Core Prime did not interface with my

Customer Question

My Samsung Galaxy Core Prime did not interface with my Facebook account that has my profile, photos etc. What do I need to do to correct this. I want to retain the former. FB account. Thanks.
Category: Android Devices
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
FB Code 533481 Former I Phone cell number was xxxxxxx area code xxxxxx
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Area Code 765
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Call land line: *********
Expert:  Viet - Android Tech replied 1 year ago.
I'm sorry about the issue. Can you test signing in your Facebook account at the Facebook website http://www.facebook.com/ and see if it works there?
Do you also have a windows or mac computer? If yes, is your facebook account currently working fine on the computer?
Please reply at the box below. Thank you.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The correct FB account works on my computer but not on cell phone
Do you remember your Facebook account username (email address) and facebook password?
On the cell phone, go to the www.facebook.com website, then sign in your facebook account there, does it work there?
Also, do you have a windows or mac computer?
Please reply at the box below. thank you.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The email was***@******.***. Current email is***@******.***
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
passwords also different.
Do you have a windows or mac computer? And/or what's the brand/model of your computer?
Can I connect remotely to your computer, so I can check on your correct FB account information directly through your computer together with you first, then I can let me know how to enter your correct FB account information on your phone later?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
computer is Acer Aspire 7741Z-4433 Cannot give access.
With remote support, you can see everything I do on the screen, and we have an A+ service rating at the Better Business Bureau website:
http://www.bbb.org/greater-san-francisco/business-reviews/professional-services-general/justanswer-in-san-francisco-ca-82403
Remote support is quicker and easier for you as I would do all the troubleshooting steps for you. Otherwise, I will provide written instructions you can use for fixing this issue. Please let me know the followings first:
1. In your facebook on your computer, click on the tiny triangle near the upper right corner, then click on Settings, then check the Username and Email address there.
2. On the cell phone, go to the www.facebook.com website, then sign in your facebook account there, does it work there?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
no more charges. If this cannot be remedied I will take the Samsung to ATT office and let them clear it up. Do not charge my visa card. I will consider this a non-solution. Thanks for your time.
I'm sorry, we guarantee our service, so don't worry. Since you do not want remote support, so I need to ask you some more information first before I can provide a solution. Can you please answer my questions?
1. In your facebook on your computer, click on the tiny triangle near the upper right corner, then click on Settings, then do you see the Username and Email address there?
Or if you change your mind, I can easily fix this issue remotely and quickly for you through your computer.
Please let me know your option; we guarantee our service. Please reply at the box below. Thank you.

I'm sorry, there is no additional charges at all, and we guarantee our service, so don't worry. Since you do not want remote support, so I need to ask you some more information first before I can provide a solution. Can you please answer my questions below: