Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan, Developer
Experience:  25+ Years Experience in Computers and Electronics. Android Expert.
23511658

I inputted an e-mail address and a password several times

Customer Question

I inputted an e-mail address and a password ***** times and I keep getting an error message saying that my address and password ***** not compatible. My name is***** and I don't have a clue what my address is or my password. I wrote both down and am sure I didn't mistype. I followed your instructions to no avail. How can you help me? Originally I tried to add my home computer e-mail address, however that did not work. How can I get a new address without errors?
Category: Android Devices
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Why in the hell do I have to pay for the help I need due to your inept system? I bought this phone and system just recently and your instructions are not easy to complete accomplishment. I am only trying to add My E-mail to my cell-phone. What is the problem? I will not pay for something that should be free. Talk to me.
Expert:  Michael Hannigan replied 1 year ago.

Hello David, My name is ***** ***** I can help you with your question.

I just need a bit more information in order to give you the best advise:

- Can you please tell me what is the name of your EMAIL Provider? (example: Gmail?, Hotmail? Verizon.net?)

- When was the last time you were able to Sign-In into that Email account successfully?

Please try to respond to those questions the best you can.

Thank You.