AnswerManRob
AnswerManRob, Technician
Experience:  Over two decades of experience in electronics, including teaching for 5 years.
24991566

I have problems with my Kindle Fire HD7". I've only had it

Customer Question

Hi ,
I have problems with my Kindle Fire HD7".
I've only had it for about 3yrs and in the last year I would charge my kindle 100% and when I go to siign in to use kindle it kicks me off and have to sign in all over again.... Please help whay should I do ? Should download an app to help my kindle's speed or what.
Thank you Kindly and Hope to hear from you Soon
Marilyn Sinisi
Category: Android Devices
Expert:  AnswerManRob replied 1 year ago.

Try resetting the firmware by pressing and holding the power button for 20 seconds. Try using it after that. Let me know if it still doesn't work correctly.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Well just to let you know I had tried that and your the expert for how many years in doing what .well sorry to say and to disrespect you but you just made $25.00 dollars...Boy!! You sure get over on people well FYI I will report you, Have A Nice $%%^&* DAY! AND THOSE RATING ARE PHONY!!!!I WILL POST YOUR False ADVERTISEMENT ON FACEBOOK TWITTER

Not sure what your issue is. Apparently it didn't resolve the problem?