Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan, Developer
Experience:  25+ Years Experience in Computers and Electronics. Android Expert.
23511658

Forgot password controls

Customer Question

forgot password ***** parental controls
Category: Android Devices
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
This is a MacBook air model number A1466. Not an android nor a kindle. It is a Mac laptop. Thanks
Expert:  Michael Hannigan replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I can help you with your question.

You will need the admin password ***** your user is not an admin account.

To change an admin password

(before the computer is on) Turn on your computer while holding COMMAND+R until you see select language, then choose utilities from the very top (a few words right from OS X Utilities), the terminal... type resetpassword ***** spaces and no caps and press enter... then you will have the password ***** box. Choose the mac hd or hard drive icon, then user volume (select what user you want to reset the password *****), the type and retype a password (no restrictions), then save.

Restart your computer and when the keychain error asks what you want to do choose the middle option Create New Keychain.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
It still has not solved the problem of parental control password ***** keeps keeps popping up with no password ***** it. What you did, gave me the admin password ***** does not work for the parental control password ***** I rated your help "poor" because you have not helped solve the original problem I asked help for. I asked again yesterday for your help with my original request but have not received an answer. I will not use you again unless you can help with my problem.

The parental control password ***** ***** admin password. Setting no restrictions should remove all restrictions. I am disappointed that you chose to rate my service as poor.