Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan, Developer
Experience:  25+ Years Experience in Computers and Electronics. Android Expert.
23511658

Ordered book Kane and able and got summary by book rags

Customer Question

ordered book Kane and able and got summary by book rags ,.Want to cancel purchase and can't seem to cancel.This all happened today 9/10/15
Category: Android Devices
Expert:  Michael Hannigan replied 1 year ago.

Hello there, Welcome to Just Answer...my name is***** can help you with your question.

I was looking into your cancellation request through the Bookrags.com website and they will be able to help you on this matter but you have to fill out a web form right on their site in order to expose your case. It seems quite friendly and straight forward, so here is the address that you should go to:

http://bookrags.zendesk.com/anonymous_requests/new

Just be very clear about what you paid for, versus what you got from them, along with the requested information on the website....Please tet me know if I can be of more assistance.