Ashik, Android Tech
Experience:  Personal Experience with many Android devices and versions
16433418

My tablet has the message "unfortunately system UI has

Customer Question

My tablet has the message "unfortunately system UI has stopped" How do I clear this?
Category: Android Devices
Expert:  Ashik replied 1 year ago.

Hi and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question.

Unfortunately that error indicates that the core system files are corrupted. You may need to do a factory reset to reinstall the device firmware. Before that, lets clear old system cache and see if it works or not.

First connect the Nexus to your computer and backup all your important files and documents to it.

Then follow the steps below to clear cache.

1. Turn off the tablet.
  2. Press and hold the Volume Down button, then press and hold the Power button at the same time until the tablet turns on. You'll see the word "Start" with an arrow around it.
  3. Press the Volume Down button twice to highlight "Recovery."
  4. Press the Power button to start Recovery mode. You'll see an image of an Android robot with a red exclamation mark and the words "No command."
  5. While holding down the Power button, press and release the Volume Up button once.
  6. Press the Volume Down button twice to highlight "wipe cache partition" then press the Power button to select it.
  7. After that, press the Power button to select the option to reboot your device.

If it still not working then you have to boot into that mode again and this time select "wipe data/factory reset". Then factory reset it. After factory reset, setup your tablet again. This will reinstall the firmware and fix the problem.

Please let em know if that didn't work, so we can continue troubleshooting.

Remember, this is not my final answer. If my solutions didn't work please don't rate me bad or poor. Instead please reply back to me and I will continue to help you until we fix the problem or you are satisfied.