Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan, Developer
Experience:  25+ Years Experience in Computers and Electronics. Android Expert.
23511658

My tablet is an LG vk810 4g. Yesterday it stopped in mid

Customer Question

My tablet is an LG vk810 4g. Yesterday it stopped in mid story, acts like I completed the book and went to the Amazon rating page. I cannot open any of the 6 books in my library. It looks like any number of viruses I've had on other computers but only seems to have affected the kindle app.
Category: Android Devices
Expert:  Michael Hannigan replied 1 year ago.

hello. My name is***** can help you with your question.

It sounds like your tablet is in need of a complete reset. A full reset will white the tablet and allow it to re-download e-books from Kindle. If you are just using the Kindle app, you should be able to accomplish the same simply by uninstalling the Kindle app and clearing the data from it and then reinstalling it. To do this, go to the settings on your tablet and then scroll down to apps and under the apps select the Kindle e-reader and then select uninstall. It will verify that you want to uninstall so except that and then once it is done, go back to the place store and install the Kindle reader. Then when you open up it should go through the initial set up again and synchronize your books. If not, or if you have any questions, please let me know.