Richard, Android Specialist
Experience:  Android Systems Specialist
32989067

My girl friend is constanly having issues with her android

Customer Question

My girl friend is constanly having issues with her android phone. some times multiple text. Some times seems to be cut and pasted text. This last time she lost all data and photos from her phone. she believes that some say I am stalking her or even accidently deleting or causin problems whith her phone when I sync my window phones. Is that possible.
Category: Android Devices
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.

Hi there and welcome

Can you tell em please the make and model of the phone?

Thank you

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
She paranoid to even give that to me. Is there a phone that has those problems
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.

Not a phone, but phones can error out and lose their information. Usually from faulty memory. Also multiple text can be part of this.

But to stalk the phone means you would have to be highly skilled with a custom rom and a lot of physical access to set this up.

Not even an advance user can do this, its really a lot of work and its hard to hide.

To me it all points to a faulting phone.

Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.

does that help clear it up for you?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
It has been happening for a long time, one way or the other. Is there any way to prove to her that I have not been doing anything to her phone. I have not touched her phone and she knows it, but thinks I can do it without touching her phone.
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.

Only that it is not possible to do anything without many hours on the phone and highly technical skills.

Tell her to reset the phone if she does not still believe you as this would remove anything installed.

If you would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.

Else if you can take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then submit, that would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you