Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan, Developer
Experience:  25+ Years Experience in Computers and Electronics. Android Expert.
23511658

My password was changed 5 days ago. I didn't change it. I

Customer Question

My password ***** changed 5 days ago. I didn't change it. I received an email I can't which contained a hyperlink. I clicked on it and it took me to a page a page with my account name and the password ***** a put in when I opened the account. There were two blank
boxes - one for my new pass and a confirmation and the other for confirmation of the password ***** had just entered. Didn't work. Me sage said the two passwords don't match. Then I went to my backup email the 2 step verification identity I opted for when I set my account up.During the past few weeks some malicious software keeps changing my password ***** few days and even hours. I NEED HELP
Category: Android Devices
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Michael Hannigan replied 1 year ago.

Hello. My name is***** can help you with your question. This is an usually caused by malicious software but it can be caused by some buggy programming of the email providers logins.

What I would do is try doing the password ***** one more time and see if that allows you to proceed through the password ***** and set the password. Sometimes will take a minute or 2 for the new password ***** take effect. The one thing I don't know though is which provider you're having a problem with. If you can provide me with that information, I may be old give you information that's more specific to that provider.