Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan, Developer
Experience:  25+ Years Experience in Computers and Electronics. Android Expert.
23511658

My cable company (cableone) not longer has the support of

Customer Question

My cable company (cableone) not longer has the support of Google, so I am not getting my Cableone emails on my Kindle. I am not able to get the right screen to make changes that will enable my tablet access to these emails.
How can you help!!!!!
Category: Android Devices
Expert:  Michael Hannigan replied 1 year ago.

Hello. My name is***** can help you with your question.

You should not have to do anything special to access Google from a new Internet provider. But since your Google account has stopped working since then, what I would suggest doing is removing the account and re-adding it. When you add it back, it should set the server settings for you. If necessary, you could do a reset of the Kindle and then set it up from the setup screens again. To do that, you just hold the power button down for 20 seconds and when it resets after 20 seconds, let it start up and go through the setup wizard.