Ashik, Android Tech
Experience:  Personal Experience with many Android devices and versions
16433418

How do I load ebooks onto my kindle? I have bought several

Customer Question

how do I load ebooks onto my kindle? I have bought several books and thought they were being loaded onto my Kindle as well as my samsung tablet but they have only been loaded onto my tablet and not my Kindle touch. Help please!! I have also forgotten my
Telstra password?
Category: Android Devices
Expert:  Ashik replied 1 year ago.

Hi and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question.

Are all the books purchased from Amazon account ? If so, follow the steps below to deliver them to your Kindle.

On your computer, goto Amazon's Manage My Content and Devices site, go to this website --> http://amazon.com/myk

Log in to your account. You can find all your purchased books there. Just send or download them to your Kindle (deliver the book to your Kindle using the 'Actions...' menu to the right of the title).

If you didn't receive any books you purchased to your Kindle, then you can de-register the Kindle and re-register it to your Amazon account.

1. From Home, tap the Menu icon.
  2. Tap on Settings and select Registration.
  3. Tap De-register. Then re-register it. This will allow you to re-download all your books.

If you have any difficulty on following the steps above, please let me know and I will walk you through it.

Remember, this is not my final answer. If my solutions didn't work please don't rate me bad or poor. Instead please reply back to me and I will continue to help you until we fix the problem or you are satisfied.

Expert:  Ashik replied 1 year ago.

If you want, I can remotely connect to your computer and help you directly to fix the Kindle issue and also recover the Telstra password ***** you.