Russell H., Service Tech
Experience:  8+ years of professional experience
13568747

Someone has access to my cell phone.,without my permission.

Customer Question

Someone has access to my cell phone.,without my permission. They keep changing my password, as soon as i put new password ***** boom it's been changed. They
Must have a computer program that changes password ***** soon as you add a new password. Also my pictures, videos,and files have been erased. I searched and found 2 outher ip addresses for my account. Google wont help unless i get a supaina,sorry for wrong spelling. I can't afford one. PLEASE can you help me?
Robert XXXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXXXX
Category: Android Devices
Expert:  Russell H. replied 1 year ago.

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.

What sort of help did you have in mind?

What I can think of is, if your cell phone is Android based, there is a severe and serious 'exploit' or security bug in many (esp. older) Android OS versions, called the 'StageFright' exploit or security hold.

Try downloading this app, that detects it, and see if that might be the primary source of the problem:

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.zimperium.stagefrightdetector

The StageFright security hole is cured, generally speaking (and I use general terms because I don't yet know the specifics for your particular phone/Android OS version) by updating the Android OS... though some older phones cannot be updated sufficiently, more recent ones can and should be so updated to the point where that security exploit is eliminated.

From the sound of it, your problem might be owing to a virus on the phone, that 'misinterprets' any password ***** in a password ***** field as different characters, or a scrambled and/or (even) extended derivation of the same, just to be a complete nuisance. It's theoretically possible that something of the sort is the problem, if the password ***** does indeed take place immediately.