Ashik, Android Tech
Experience:  Personal Experience with many Android devices and versions
16433418

Cannot get into my kindle account. Forgot password. My

Customer Question

Cannot get into my kindle account. Forgot password. My address is***@******.***
Category: Android Devices
Expert:  Ashik replied 1 year ago.

Hi and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question.

You can reset the password ***** this website --> https://www.amazon.com/gp/css/account/forgot-password/email.html

Go to the above website and this will bring the reset password ***** Fill the form with necessary details and continue. They will send you the reset email to your email address. Open it and follow the onscreen instructions to reset your Kindle account password.

I already initiated a request, please check your email for the reset email.

If you have any questions or would like any additional information, please don't hesitate to ask.

Remember, this is not my final answer. If my solutions didn't work please don't rate me bad or poor. Instead please reply back to me and I will continue to help you until we fix the problem or you are satisfied.