ITPeter
ITPeter, Engineer
Experience:  Electronic Engineer
30970729

I have a Samsung Phablet, but it continues to give me a

Customer Question

I have a Samsung Phablet, but it continues to give me a message "no service," even though a Verizon sim card is installed. How do I go about fixing this issue?
Category: Android Devices
Expert:  ITPeter replied 1 year ago.

If you are getting the "no service" message then you may be in an area where it's difficult to pick up a signal (for example, a valley or the basement of a large building). You may also be in an area outside the Verizon Wireless network.

If you're certain you are within a Verizon Wireless service area when you move outdoors and conditions for reception are good, try to power cycle your device:

1. Remove the battery while the phone is on, leaving it off for about three seconds.
  2. Put the battery back on.
  3. Turn the device on.

If that does not help, then you may need to try using another working SIM card, or update the software on your phablet.