Russell H., Service Tech
Experience:  8+ years of professional experience
13568747

I have tried the volume up and power held in at the same

Customer Question

Hi Nick,
I have tried the volume up and power held in at the same time while the tablet is shut off. the tablet still comes up with the drag password *****
Category: Android Devices
Expert:  Russell H. replied 1 year ago.

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.

I think that you might need to try holding down the Volume Down button instead, then pressing and holding the Power button. If you are looking for the sequence for a hard reset (which, be it noted, will wipe all your data off the phone!) that might be the right thing to do.

Do you need to reset the trouch-drag password ?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
We have tried several times and had no success. The drag password ***** still comes up. My son does not recall the pattern he entered.
Expert:  Russell H. replied 1 year ago.

...it may seem odd for me to say this at this point, but: What maker and model is your tablet (or, you son's ... the 'subject tablet', that is) ? because I cannot figure out, now that I really think about it, what an 'E 4EB' tablet is.

With that information, I might be able to advise you further.