Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan, Developer
Experience:  25+ Years Experience in Computers and Electronics. Android Expert.
23511658

I am trying to sync my google calendar from www.google.com

Customer Question

Hello I am trying to sync my google calendar from www.google.com to phone and from phone to www.google.com I put "test1" on www.google.com I put "test2" on phone when I hit sync "test1" went to phone but "test2" did not go to www.google.com I then put
info in "test1" hit sync and it did sync with www.google.com Do you know what I can look for
Category: Android Devices
Expert:  Michael Hannigan replied 1 year ago.

Hello. My name is***** can help you with your question.

The calendars are not going to merge. What I would suggest doing is taking one of your Google calendars and making it the primary calendar on your phone or the other way around. That way you have one main calendar that you are using from both devices. The easiest way is to make it a public calendar in Google and then you can simply have your mobile device go out and grab that calendar whatever needs it and synchronize.