ok, being a #jpg file makes it very hard as none of the apps will work.
Your only read chance is to do the below steps using your computer and the Note connected to it
1. Download and install the Recuva software.
2. Plug in your Android and set it to “USB Mass Storage” mode if prompted so the computer sees it.
3. Open Recuva and cancel out of the wizard.
4. Pull down the first drop box and select your SD card.
5. Pull down the second drop box and choose “pictures”.
6. Go into the options menu and select “Tree mode.”
(This will give you the option to select the entire card.)
7. Hit “Scan” and allow Recuva to discover your files.
8. If you do not need the entire card use the thumbnail view or list view.
9. Click “Recover.”
10. It will ask where you want to recover to.
(My suggestion is create a folder on your computer and select that.)
11. Let it work its magic and start breathing again, if its possible to retrieve the data, this program will do it, but for this type of file its the only process that can help
Let me know the results please,