Ashik, Android Tech
Experience:  Personal Experience with many Android devices and versions
16433418

How do I move storage from my phone to my sd card? INeed to

Customer Question

how do I move storage from my phone to my sd card? INeed to move storage from my phone to my sd card cant fit any more email in the phone right now
Category: Android Devices
Expert:  Ashik replied 1 year ago.

Hi and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question

You can move the files or folder from the Device Store to SD card using the My Files app of your S5. Open My Files app. Tap All Files. Tap Device Storage and you will see several folders there. You should move the DCIM folder (this is your pictures folder), Downloads folder, Musics folder etc to the SD card. To do that, tap and hold down any folder and tap Move. From the resulting screen, tap SD card and this will move that selected folder to SD card. Do the same for other folders like Musics, Downloads etc

You can also applications like Move app to SD Card, App2SD to move applications from your phone memory to SD card. You can download these apps from Play Store. See here --> https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.ljmobile.move.app&hl=en

Another way to move is, open Settings. Open Applications Manager under More. Swipe left or right to Downloaded or Installed tabs. You will see several applications there. Select it and tap the Move To SD Card button. See this article --> http://www.pcadvisor.co.uk/how-to/google-android/move-data-from-android-phone-sd-card-3466195/

If you have any questions or would like any additional information, please don't hesitate to ask as I'm happy to continue to help you.