Thomas
Thomas, Technician
Experience:  Ready to assist with your Android Tablets and Phones
62924203

KINDLE FIRE WILL NOT COME ON AND IT WAS ON THE CHARGER ALL

Customer Question

KINDLE FIRE WILL NOT COME ON AND IT WAS ON THE CHARGER ALL NIGHT
Category: Android Devices
Expert:  Thomas replied 1 year ago.

Hello! My name is ***** ***** I'm happy to help.

This can be caused by the battery circuits. Sometimes they can lock up and you think the Kindle is charging, but it isn't. Lets reset them and try to charge the Kindle. If you have already performed one or more of these steps, please do so again in this exact order.

1. Connect the charger.

2. Press and hold the power button for 30 seconds

3. If the battery has any charge the Kindle should power on and function normally. If it doesn't...

4. Leave the Kindle on the charger for 10 minutes, then press and hold the power button again until the device powers on, then release the button. Try this with another charger as well to make sure the charger isn't the issue.

5. Your Kindle should be back to normal. It will need to charge longer to have a full battery.

6. If none of this works, reply to this message with the approximate purchase date of the Kindle. If it does work, please rate positively to close the case.

If you need more help please reply. If not rate positively and have a great day!

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
after trying the steps it did not come on not sure of date this was a replacement i am sure that it has not been a year
Expert:  Thomas replied 1 year ago.

Unfortunately you're experiencing hardware failure and there isn't anything else to be done on your end. Contact Kindle Warranty Support at(###) ###-#### ***** will ship a replacement out to you.

Amazon saves all your purchases on their server, so there aren't any worries about losing data. Just make sure when you get your new one to register it with the same Amazon.com email address and password.

In the mean time you can read your books on other devices using these free applications:

Kindle for iPad, iPhone, iPod Touch

Kindle for PC

Kindle for Mac

Kindle for Blackberry

Kindle for Android

Note: Please keep in mind when rating that I am a third party to Amazon and Kindle, and while you may be frustrated with their device and company, please don't let that reflect in your rating of my service unless you feel I've provided a wrong answer. Thanks for your understanding.