Ashik, Android Tech
Experience:  Personal Experience with many Android devices and versions
16433418

Forgot my Samsung tablet ce0168 code to unlock my screen

Customer Question

forgot my Samsung
tablet ce0168 code to unlock my screen
Category: Android Devices
Expert:  Ashik replied 1 year ago.
Hi and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question.
What is the exact model number of your Samsung tablet ? You can find the model number when you turn it on
Expert:  Ashik replied 1 year ago.
Turn off the tablet. Turn it on and you will see the model number under Samsung logo, it should start with SM- or GT- etc
You can also find the model number on the back or on the box came with it. What is it ?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Sm
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
What more??
Expert:  Ashik replied 1 year ago.
Thanks. Please give me the full model number.
Expert:  Ashik replied 1 year ago.
The model number is ***** SM-T350, SM-T230 etc. What is the model number you see there ?
I need the model, so I could send you correct instructions to unlock the device.
Expert:  Ashik replied 1 year ago.
Are you unable to find the model number ? If so, you can follow the instructions below. These instructions works for 90% of the models of Samsung tablets. If it not worked for you, please let me know.
When you enter wrong password ***** multiple times, it should ask for the Gmail account associated with it. So use that Gmail account to reset the code.
If that didn't work, then the only option to get in to the tab it factory-reset it. There is no other way to override the password ***** if the Gmail option didn't work. Factory reset will erase everything from it and return it to new (like Out of Box). Follow the steps below to factory reset it;
Turn off the Tab
Press and hold down Volume Up + Home + Power buttons at the same time for a few seconds.
Android system recovery will be loaded now
Select wipe data/factory reset. (Volume buttons to go up or down, select with Power button)
Select Yes — delete all user data.
Then select reboot system now
That should factory reset the Tablet. Please let me know if that didn't work, so we can continue troubleshooting.