mkmscr
mkmscr, Engineer
Experience:  User and App developer for Android OS
36856233

How do I buy a kindle book with my I phone?

Customer Question

Category: Android Devices
Expert:  mkmscr replied 1 year ago.

Hi there, in order to view a Kindle book on your iPhone you will need to purchase it through your Kindle account at Amazon.com. Unfortunately the iPhone app does not allow you to purchase books. The good news is you can still buy books using the iPhone. here is what you do. First download the kindle app on your iPhone and log in with your credentials. Then follow the below instructions.

For the iPhone:

• Open the Safari web browser on your iPhone and type (or copy) this URL into the address bar:

http://www.amazon.com/kindlemobilestore

• At this point, you’ll have arrived at the same page where the old “Kindle Store” button on the iPhone Kindle app would have taken you. From here, you can search the entire store, or browse books, newspapers, magazines, or Kindle “Singles”
  • Once you find a Kindle book you like, tap its link, then make sure your iPhone is selected in the pull-down menu marked “Send wirelessly to.”
  • Tap “Buy now” or “Try a sample,” then go back to the iPhone Kindle app; your new book should start downloading automatically. No problem!