Aric, Technician
Experience:  15+ years in the field. Owner of AV Installation, OEM and Repair company
24739752

My nook only has the light on, won't change that position,

Customer Question

my nook only has the light on, won't change that position, has the inverted u in the middle and 99% in the middle.
Category: Android Devices
Expert:  Aric replied 1 year ago.

Hello, Please try pressing and holding the power button on the Nook for 25 seconds (count them out), then wait a full minute without pressing/touching anything else for the unit to reboot. If this does not work then try those steps up to three times and let me know what happens.

If you need further assistance let me know. Please do not forget to click a POSITIVE RATING before you go- as it's how I am credited for my work. You can follow up at any time, at no additional cost.