Ashik, Android Tech
Experience:  Personal Experience with many Android devices and versions
16433418

My kindle fire tablet appears to be frozen.it has plenty of

Customer Question

My kindle fire tablet appears to be frozen.it has plenty of battery power but I can't do anything with it.
Category: Android Devices
Expert:  Ashik replied 1 year ago.
Hi and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question.
First we can can soft-reset the Kindle and see if it works or not. Press and hold down (or slide) the Power button for 20 seconds and this will reset the Kindle.
If that didn't work, then connect it to your computer and hold down the Power button for 10-30 seconds and it will reboot.
Please let me know if that didn't work, so we can continue troubleshooting
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
thank you. it works. though believe me if I knew I had to pay for this I wouldn't have done it. I thought this was free from amazon!! not happy!!
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
this was indeed a RIPOFF!!
Expert:  Ashik replied 1 year ago.
I'm sorry. This is not a rip off. We're not Amazon. This is JustAnswer, a third party paid support site. You have to pay for the service you get in here. If you wish to pay for the service you received from me, you can rate the answer OK Service or higher.
If you don't want to pay, please don't rate me bad or poor. Instead you can contact JustAnswer customer support at***@******.*** for refund.
Best Regards,