Ashik, Android Tech
Experience:  Personal Experience with many Android devices and versions
16433418

I have a google nexus 7 (2012) and it has been working very

Customer Question

I have a google nexus 7 (2012) and it has been working very well. I have turned on text to speech and talkback and I cannot unlock the device. It just continues to speak the time
or say unlock button or say the date and other things on the screen. I cannot get into the
home screen. What do I need to do to get things back to normal. Thanks
Category: Android Devices
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Ashik replied 1 year ago.
Hi and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question.
When it is turned on, you have to tap and double tap on the option/menu/item to open it.
Open Applications/Menu Screen. Then tap and double tap on Settings.
You have to use two finger to scroll. Scroll down with two fingers, open Accessibility and turn off TalkBack from there.
Please let me know if that didn't work, so we can continue troubleshooting.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The lock screen is on and there is no options/menu to tap.
Expert:  Ashik replied 1 year ago.
Double tap on the screen or swipe with two fingers to unlock it.
If you have passcode or pin setup, then tap on first number and double tap it. Then will enter first number. Do the same for others as well and when it get unlocked, you can disable it.
Remember, you have to tap and double tap to open or enter something. For scrolling or swiping, you have to use two fingers. Scrolling/swiping with one finger will not work.
Expert:  Ashik replied 1 year ago.
Hi there,
It's me Ashik again. It has been a few days, so I am just checking in with you to see if you still need help. I want you to be happy with the service I am providing, so if we still need to work on this let me know.
If you have new questions now or in the future please do not hesitate to ask them.
If you are satisfied with my service, please rate me Positively.
Thanks and Have a great day,