Viet - Android Tech
Viet - Android Tech, Technician
Experience:  Troubleshoot Android Devices.
30037186

Trying set up another network I keep running in a circle

Customer Question

trying set up another network I keep running in a circle getting nowhere i have the password ***** never get to a place where I can enter it please help
Category: Android Devices
Expert:  Viet - Android Tech replied 1 year ago.

I'm sorry about the issue. Please go to Wi-Fi setting on the tablet, then tap on the wireless network name you want, then tap on the Forget option. Then tap on the network name again, then it should prompt for a password, if that network requires a password.

If that does not work, please press and hold the Power on/off button on the kindle tablet for about 30 seconds, then turn it back on and the above steps again.

If needed, please disconnect the power cord from the internet / wireless modem/router device for a few minutes, then reconnect and check.

Please reply at the box below to continue troubleshooting. Thank you.

Do you know how to check / confirm your Wi-Fi/wireless password (it is case-sensitive)? (The Wi-Fi/wireless network / security password/ key/passphrase may be at the back / bottom of the internet/wireless modem/router device.)

What is the brand / model of your Internet/wireless modem/router device?

Do you have a laptop/wireless computer that is currently able to connected via wireless? If so, does it have Windows xp, vista, or 7, 8, or Mac?

Please only reply at the box below on this web page. Thank you.