Freddy M.
Freddy M., Technician
Experience:  Years of experience
15852642

I have a Blu Jenny I purchased last year with double SIM

Customer Question

I have a Blu Jenny I purchased last year with double SIM cards for use worldwide. I have lost my power cord and cannot turn the phone on. Please advise best course of action to activate and use my phone. Would I be better off just getting a new unlocked Smartphone and getting rid of the Blu? Thank you.
Category: Android Devices
Expert:  Freddy M. replied 1 year ago.
Hello my name is***** look forward to assisting and am very sorry to hear that you are having this problem. These phones use a standard micro usb charger so you should be able to get one at any local electronics or computer shop. You can also buy them here:
https://www.batteriesplus.com/Charger/Cell-Phone/BLU-Products/Jenny
If this did not work, please come back and let me know what happened when you tried it by clicking on reply to expert so we can continue.
If it did work, please don’t forget to leave a positive rating - it is greatly appreciated.