Thomas
Thomas, Technician
Experience:  Ready to assist with your Android Tablets and Phones
62924203

My LG tablet will not turn on. It has been charged

Customer Question

my LG tablet will not turn on. It has been charged
Category: Android Devices
Expert:  Thomas replied 1 year ago.

Hi!

Does anything at all come on the screen? If not, do any lights at all seem to work?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No nothing it is completely black. I thought it might be due to my cell and computer overloaded. (been on a vacation) so I have been deleting but that didn't work either.
Expert:  Thomas replied 1 year ago.

How do you mean you are deleting things from the tablet if it doesn't come on?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No I am sorry, I meant I was deleting from my cell and computer. Nothing was bothering them. I thought maybe it was overloaded. Whether that happens or not, I don't know.
Expert:  Thomas replied 1 year ago.

Have you tried a different charger? Anything happen if you hold down the power buttons and volume keys for 30 seconds?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Well it worked. when I held it down that long. Also, then the screen came up stating that it was only 17% charged.and just this few minutes and it now states 15%. It says to connect charger but I had most of this morning. Maybe I better find a different charger and delete all the emails I have on it. As I said I have been inthe mountains on vacation and charged it in a RV.
Expert:  Thomas replied 1 year ago.

Great! So we got at least some response from it. Definitely try a different charger, maybe look and make sure there are no foreign objects in the charge port.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Well of a million different cords I, of course, do not have an extra one for the tablet.. But I cleaned it out and tried again as of right now it is ON and charging. So will wait and see what's happening. I will admit my 11 year old grandson had been using it most of the day but he is actually more knowledgeable than me. Will try and see how this goes and get back to you. Thank you for your patience and guidance.
Expert:  Thomas replied 1 year ago.

You are very welcome. This site will send notifications for you to rate my service, which I hope has been positive. Return at any time.