ITPeter
ITPeter, Engineer
Experience:  Electronic Engineer
30970729

My phone was stolen on Friday and I was wondering if you

Customer Question

my phone was stolen on Friday and I was wondering if you guys could help me locate my locator is on my Google account ****************
Category: Android Devices
Expert:  ITPeter replied 1 year ago.
Hi there,
You can locate your stolen Android phone using Google’s Android Device Manager
This will only work if the following are true:
1. Your device is connected with your Google account.
2. Your device has access to the internet.
3. You have allowed Android Device Manager (ADM) to locate your device (this is turned on by default).
4. You have allowed ADM to lock your device and erase its data (turned off by default).
Android Device Manager is a Google’s official and easy-to-use tool to track your Android phone. The best thing about it is that you don’t need to install an app to be able to track your devices. The only requirement is that your device is connected to your Google account, turned on and connected to the internet. All you need to do is visit the Android Device Manager while being logged into your Google Account. Once the site is loaded it will automatically try to track down your phone.