Russell H., Service Tech
Experience:  8+ years of professional experience
13568747

My andriod wont let me sign in to gmail or google or let me

Customer Question

My andriod wont let me sign in to gmail or google or let me do any updates nothing
Category: Android Devices
Expert:  Russell H. replied 1 year ago.
Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.
First, check the network connection... can you access any web pages, for instance?
If you cannot, then the network connection of the device is down, and you need to check in
Settings - Network
and see whether either WiFi is enabled, and connecting, and/or whether 2G/3G/4G access is On and functioning.
Second, you may have a problem with your Google account username/password. Try signing in on a computer, and if you can sign in there, try again - carefully - on your Android device... if you cannot sign in on the computer either, something is wrong with your Google account status not with the Android device.
Let me know (using Reply To Expert) which of these is the case. And, what you would prefer to pursue (repairing, or replacement.) Thanks.