Jason Jones, Customer Service
Experience:  Years of experience and education.
30759776

I lost my kindle in June on a road trip 2015 and reported it

Customer Question

I lost my kindle in June on a road trip 2015 and reported it to you in July 2015, I was told if I purchased another kindle you could transfer all my books from the lost kindle to my new kindle. today i recieved my new kindle. How do I go about having you transfer my old information and books to the new one.
Donna Kopnick (###) ###-####***@******.***
Category: Android Devices
Expert:  Jason Jones replied 1 year ago.
I am the person that will be helping you today.
After you connect the new Kindle to your wireless network and sign into the same Amazon account that you used to sign in with the old Kindle, follow the instructions below to transfer the books.
Please, follow the instructions below to transfer the books to the other Kindle:
- Click the link: http://www.Amazon.com/
- Sign into your Amazon account
- Hover over the Your account button on the top right area of the page and then choose Manage Your Content and Devices
- Locate the Book that you wish to transfer. You will see a Button on the right side of that book. Click that button, choose Deliver to My
- In the new menu, choose your new Kindle from the pull down bar and click the Deliver button.
You can do that for each book that you wish to transfer.
I look forward to your next message below or your rating on the top of this page (choosing of number of Stars and clicking the Submit button)
Please, do not forget to rate my help on this page.
Thank you again,
- Jason