Answers by Eric
Answers by Eric, Developer
Experience:  Award winning Android Developer & part of the Cyanogen Development Team
57442719

I recently purchased a Galaxy Pro 10.1 Samsung. The main

Customer Question

Hi Eric,
I recently purchased a Galaxy Pro 10.1 Samsung. The main thing I need is to be able to send saved e-mails which I use as a template that contain embedded photographs, and HTML type texts.
I have no problem creating and sending them with the stock email application, however when I move messages to a folder to save them for forwarding they dissapear after a few days. So I've saved them to the device. However when I open the saved e-mail there is no option to forward or reply to. If Itry pasting it into anew e-mail the text styles and images are lost, same when I try putting it into Hword.
How can I create an e-maillllllllll template that I can use when needed containing enriched text and photos. I need 17 such e-mail templates.
Category: Android Devices
Expert:  Answers by Eric replied 1 year ago.
Before I can get into an answer I would like a little more information. Are you using a private email server, for instance your own domain email. Or, are you using a webmail service like Gmail, Yahoo, etc.
You mentioned you could save them in folders for forwarding, but they disappear after a few days, so I am assuming during those few days you are able to use them for forwarding?