Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan, Developer
Experience:  25+ Years Experience in Computers and Electronics. Android Expert.
23511658

What does error code 194 mean and how do I fix it on my

Customer Question

What does error code 194 mean and how do I fix it on my ellipsis tablet?
Category: Android Devices
Expert:  Miel-cssm replied 1 year ago.
We received your customer service inquiry, however, we are unable to respond to you because we do not have your email address. Please contact customer support at***@******.*** and provide us with your email address and a link to this question page so that we can help you. (http://www.justanswer.com/android-devices/9906q-does-error-code-194-mean-fix-ellipsis.html). Thank you, ***** ***** Customer Support Team.
Expert:  Michael Hannigan replied 1 year ago.

Hello. My name is***** can help you with your question.

The first thing I would suggest doing is completely restart in tablet. You can do that by holding the power button down for at least 20 seconds until it shuts off completely. Then make sure it's charged and started up from the power down state. If that doesn't help, you may have to reset the tablet which would erase everything. It will however, re-synchronize once you set it back up. If you have to do this, go to settings and then backup and restore and to the option to restore the tablet to factory settings. This will take several minutes to complete. Do not turn it off while it is doing this. When it is done, it should come up to the initial set up and allow you to enter your information and then synchronize. Please let me know if the problem persists.