Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan, Developer
Experience:  25+ Years Experience in Computers and Electronics. Android Expert.
23511658

I got nexbook tablet and need to know how i get it to do

Customer Question

i got nexbook tablet and need to know how i get it to do factery recet
Category: Android Devices
Expert:  Michael Hannigan replied 1 year ago.

Hello. My name is***** can help you with your question.

The instructions that I'm giving you will do a complete factory reset of the tablet. This means it will white the tablet and any information that is on it. If you have data synchronized in the cloud, that will be synchronized back once the tablet is set up again if it is set up using the same account. Please let me know if you still questions:

Make sure your tablet is powered OFF and that you have a complete charge. Make sure it's not connected to charger.

1. Hold down the Volume (+) and the Power button at the same time, until you see No Command on your screen. (The tablet will act like it's going to turn on and go black, continue to hold your buttons until No Command shows up on your screen)

2. Release your buttons when you see the No Command appear on your screen.

3. Tap the Volume (+) once, and a blue menu will appear on your screen.

4. You will use the Volume (-) to navigate and the Power to select. Tap the Volume (-) until you highlight "Wipe Data Factory Reset"

4. Press your Power button to select it.

5. You will see a list of "No's" and one "Yes." Use the Volume (-) to go to the only YES on your screen.

6. Press your Power button to select the Yes.

7. This will prompt your tablet to go through the motions of resetting itself. When you see the words ''Wipe Data Complete", tap your Power button once to select Reboot System Now.

8. Your tablet will power off and power back up on its own; this will take a little longer than normal, so give it a couple minutes before it boots.