Ashik, Android Tech
Experience:  Personal Experience with many Android devices and versions
16433418

Videos up to a week ago ran on my fire. Now they 't.what

Customer Question

Videos up to a week ago ran on my fire. Now they don't.what should I do. I reset my silk settings with no luck.how can I get video problem solved
Category: Android Devices
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
On the silk query listings such as bookmarks most visited an more, the more has been highlighted for a while and is frozen.I cannot open to see what is in the more options
Expert:  Ashik replied 1 year ago.
Hi and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question.
This happens if there is any issue with the firmware. First we can can soft-reset the Kindle and see if it works or not. Press and hold down (or slide) the Power button for 20 seconds and this will reset the Kindle.
If that didn't work, then I'd suggest you to do a factory reset. You can do factory reset from Settings > device
Factory reset will install a new firmware. You can also redownload all your past purchased books and contents using the same Amazon account you used on it. After factory reset, check if you are able to play the videos.
Please let me know how it goes.