Viet - Android Tech
Viet - Android Tech, Technician
Experience:  Troubleshoot Android Devices.
30037186

I just bought a HD 7, and cannot get it registered, name:

Customer Question

I just bought a HD 7, and cannot get it registered, name: XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
password: XXXXXXXXXXX
Category: Android Devices
Expert:  Viet - Android Tech replied 1 year ago.
I'm sorry about the issue. To confirm, you are able to sign in your Amazon account at the website http://www.amazon.com/manageyourkindle, but it does not work when prompted for the Amazon account password ***** your kindle?
Can you press and hold the power on/off button on the kindle for about 30 seconds, then turn it back on and try again? Note: Amazon (Kindle) account password ***** *****
Note: If the kindle is asking for a Wi-Fi/wireless password, then please check at the back/bottom of your internet modem/router device. And/or check with your internet service provider. Or I can also help you getting the wifi/wireless password ***** Wi-Fi/wireless password ***** *****
When you are available, please reply back at the box below to continue troubleshooting. Thank you,