Viet - Android Tech
Viet - Android Tech, Technician
Experience:  Troubleshoot Android Devices.
30037186

I am unable to download or update apps. I have a warning the

Customer Question

I am unable to download or update apps. I have a warning the Google Play Services has an error. When I attempt to download or update app they appear to be endlessly loading but nothing happens
Category: Android Devices
Expert:  Viet - Android Tech replied 1 year ago.

I'm sorry about the issue. Please press and hold the Power On / Off button on the phone, then select the Restart option, and check.

- If that does not work, please go to Settings app icon, then Applications, then Applications manager, then ALL option

, then scroll down, then open the item Google Play Services and clear cache / data. Do the same for the item Google Play Store. Then check.

- If it still does not work, go to Application manager again, then tap on the item Google Play Services, then Disable it (turn it off), then uninstall updates. Do the same for Google Play Store.

, then restart the phone, then go back and enable those two items back, then check.

, (go to Play Store app to install new updates.)

Please reply at the box below to continue troubleshooting. Thank you.