Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan, Developer
Experience:  25+ Years Experience in Computers and Electronics. Android Expert.
23511658

My Samsung galaxy 3 worked ok with everfocus I got a new

Customer Question

my Samsung galaxy 3 worked ok with everfocus I got a new phone galaxy 5 cannot get my everfocus to pull up video on my new phone my DVR is ECOR 264 4D2/ / f 2
Category: Android Devices
Expert:  Michael Hannigan replied 1 year ago.

Hello. My name is***** can help you with your question.

The first thing I would suggest doing is making sure that your ever focus is updated to the latest firmware. There is a firmware download on the following page:

http://bitli.es/nkxl9f

It is over a year old so you may already have it but I would check to make sure. Please a me know if that helps or not and we can go from there.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Mike where do you find a film where to upgrade
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Mike where do I find the filmware setting on my galaxy 5 phone
Sorry, the firmware is for the ever focus.
The details on how to upgrade the firmware of the device are included in the link that I provided. If you go down to your model number you will see a link that says release notes under the firmware download. There is quite a bit of information there that you'll need to look through to complete the update.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Mike I tried to upgrade my DVR it comment that the USB port will not open.
Can you tell me what steps you completed in the update and the exact error message that you were given?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Mike I click on the DVR menu button, click on the settings, click on the filmware upgrade it read can't open USB.
You should have just the .bin file on the root of the USB. Can you please verify that?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Mike cannot find the bin file VMware version 1.0.6 trying to upgrade message cannot open USB device
That .bin file is the file that you would have downloaded at the link that I gave you.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Mike do I go to my PC and download the bin file follow the instructions to download
Okay. And then you put that.BIN file onto a USB stick. And then try to run the upgrade from the device?