Ashik, Android Tech
Experience:  Personal Experience with many Android devices and versions
16433418

How do I update my credit card?

Customer Question

how do I update my credit card?
Category: Android Devices
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I'm trying to buy ebooks for my amazon kindle. I know my credit card on file expired and I need to update it so I can buy some ebooks.
Expert:  Ashik replied 1 year ago.
Hi and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question.
You can change the card details of your Amazon account from online (using your computer). Follow the steps below (from Amazon)
Go to Manage Your Content and Devices page -----> https://www.amazon.com/mycd
From Settings, select Edit Payment Method below Kindle Payment Settings.
Select the desired credit card information, or add a new card, and then click Continue.
Enter the desired billing address, and then click Continue. You will be taken back to the Kindle Payment Settings page where you can view your edited 1-Click payment method.
When you change the card details from there, the card details on the Kindle will also be changed automatically. If not, on your Kindle go to Settings > device > registration and de-register it. Then re-register it.
If you have any questions or would like any additional information, please don't hesitate to ask.