Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan, Developer
Experience:  25+ Years Experience in Computers and Electronics. Android Expert.
23511658

I hold model Pan7056wo1t DPF. I have not used it time. I've

Customer Question

I hold model Pan7056wo1t DPF. I have not used it for some time. I've tried every combinations both listed and some I tried not listed. I've checked the voltage on the power unit and the battery in both the main unit and the remote. All voltages OK. How do I turn it on?
Category: Android Devices
Expert:  Michael Hannigan replied 1 year ago.

Hello. My name is***** can help you with your question.

The manufacturer went out of business quite some time ago – about 3 years ago. So if the hardware has failed, it will probably be impossible to replace. However, you can try doing a complete reset of the device. Here's how you do that.

1. Power the device down by holding the power and volume up buttons until the screen turns off. At this time also remove any SD card you might have inserted into the device. 2. When the device is powered off, hold the power and the volume up and down buttons simultaneously. When the Pandigital logo appears release the three buttons 3. Immediately again press all three of the power and volume buttons until the Pandigital logo appears again, then let go. The device then should display an image of a triangle with an Android robot and an exclamation point. 4. Once the Android triangle image appears tap and release the power and volume up and down buttons. 5. To navigate through the recovery use the volume down button until “Wipe data and cache” is highlighted. 6. Tap the power button to select “Wipe data and cache”, you will then be asked to confirm you selection. Use the volume down button to highlight “Yes” then tap the power button to confirm. 7. Once the system has wiped the cache and data you will be directed back to the main menu of recovery mode. “Reboot system now” should be highlighted, if not use the volume down button to highlight this option. 8. Tap the power button to select “Reboot system now” once it has been highlighted. 9. After a few moments the device will reboot. When it has fully powered up you will be directed to the device`s initial setup wizard. Please follow these prompts to reset your preferences.