Russell H., Service Tech
Experience:  8+ years of professional experience
13568747

MY HUAWEI ASCEND FREEZES ON LOGO WHEN STARTED. CAN I USE USB

Customer Question

MY HUAWEI ASCEND FREEZES ON LOGO WHEN STARTED. CAN I USE USB CORD AND REPAIR PHONE USING MY PC?
Category: Android Devices
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
how can I repair my new cell phone by using my pc?
Expert:  Russell H. replied 1 year ago.
Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.
If your Huawei Ascend phone is new, that means it is covered by warranty.
Given that is so (but assuming also that the phone is not so new that it can simply be returned to the store or vendor that sold it, for an exchange for a fully working equivalent phone)... I advise you to not try to repair it yourself, but invoke Huawei's warranty coverage and have them repair it for you - for free.
Huawei may be contacted through information on this page:
http://huawei.com/us/about-huawei/contact-us/index.htm
Huawei's warranty terms, and the process through which one invokes warranty repair, are detailed (confusingly! so many options!) on this page:
http://support.huawei.com/enterprise/servesolution?lang=en#idAbsPath=1385013009274&ot=clk&pid=1385013009274&t=716&type=05
and as for where their Authorized Service Centers are located, that might be best and easiest found out by calling them... their Service Center Finder only seems to work for India.